This Policy applies to customer information we collect through our website.
Nerves of Steel Inc. is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website. We do not collect any information that allows us to identify or contact you unless you provide that information yourself, for example if you email us, or if you send us a form electronically. If you provide us with personal information through our website, we have taken precautionary steps to help make sure that information you may provide is kept confidential. You should know however, that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security or privacy of Internet transmissions, as they could be intercepted. In order to protect your privacy, do not email information that you consider confidential.
Information We Collect:
We collect your information from the following sources:
• Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, surveys, and website registrations;
• Information from other sources, such as companies that help us to update our records; and
• Information automatically collected when you visit or use our websites, such as via cookies and device information.
Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit and debit card information. When you ask us to ship an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. For certain transactions, we may be required to collect information to comply with legal requirements.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources as well. Examples of these sources are entities that can help us correct or supplement our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and help prevent or detect fraud. In addition, we may collect information from consumer reporting agencies or other service providers if you obtain certain financial products.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our websites, emails, and online advertising. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your internet protocol address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our websites.
- We use "cookies" to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
- We may also use web beacons. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective.
How We Use and/or Disclose Your Information:
- Nerves of Steel Inc. does not sell or rent your personal information.
- Nerves of Steel Inc. uses your information to provide products and services and to support core business functions. These uses include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions.
- We may combine all the information we collect. We may disclose your information within our corporate family of companies.
We may disclose or otherwise make available personal information about you to service providers that help with our business operations. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. Your personal information may be stored and processed by our service providers in the United States or other locations where the service providers or Nerves of Steel Inc. maintain facilities. We require our service providers to keep your information secure. In addition, our service providers may not use or disclose personal information for any purpose other than providing the services on our behalf.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may disclose your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Nerves of Steel Inc., our customers, our associates, or any other person, or where otherwise required by law. Nerves of Steel Inc. may provide your personal information in response to a search warrant or other legally valid inquiry or order, or to an investigative body in the case of a breach of an agreement or contravention of law, or as otherwise required by applicable law.
Nerves of Steel Inc. either owns the text, photos and graphics on this website, including related copyrights, or has permission to use them. You have our permission to personally use or to copy any portion of this website, but not for profit or other commercial reasons. Any use or copying, other than for your personal use, is strictly prohibited under federal copyright law and may be subject to civil and criminal sanctions.